Sunday, February 4, 2018

How to replace battery on tile

I am pretty annoyed that the battery on my Tile died but that I could not replace it per the manufacture. This is how I replaced the battery on my tile device. After this process the device still connects to the phone but does not ring. I am not just using it for my car so that I know where I parked.

The battery is a CR2025 

If anyone has suggestions for alternative to this product that is easy to replace and maintain I would be interested to hear about it.

Opening tile to replace battery
I was able to open the casing with thumbnails on either side
replace battery on tile
The tile opens into three pieces and contains a CR2025 battery
The battery is glued down so I needed to work it out with a box cutter. 
The battery sicks to the blade








I closed it with super glue.



Replace with CR2025

4 comments:

  1. spinix เกมสล็อต รวมทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์มาใหม่ มาแรงที่สุด พีจี ที่เก็บค่ายเกมดังต่างๆไว้ตรงนี้ในแอพเดียวครบจบเลยทั้งยังแจกเพชรฟรีสามารถแลกเปลี่ยนเป็นเครดิต ถอนได้อีกด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บสล็อตน้องใหม่เว็บตรง แตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. z8 slot เว็บไซต์เกมที่คนติดตามที่สุด พีจี สล็อต ได้คัดสรรค่ายเกมที่ได้รับความนิยมทั้งภาพ และ เสียง ความสนุกที่คุณไม่เคยเห็นจากเว็บไหนๆ เราเอาทั้งหมดมาไว้ที่นี้แล้ว อย่ารอช้า

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต เครดิต ฟรี เป็นเครดิตเงินในเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้เสริมเติมเครดิตเงินสำหรับ เพื่อการเล่นสล็อตฟรีให้ผู้เล่นโดยที่ผู้เล่นนั้นไม่ต้องเสียเงินจ่ายซึ่งสามารถเล่นเครดิตฟรีเกมพีจีสล็อตได้

    ReplyDelete

i'm not here right now but leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.