|Block print DIY Wrapping paper- Thanks for the photo Rubidium Wu|
Soft Rubber Brayer (AKA that roller thingy)
Paint of some sort.
Other paper to print on (TBD)
Well I guess we can start out with how to make any wallpaper pattern in case trees are not your thing.
1) The stately square without which wallpaper is but the fevered dream of a madman. 6x6 in this case. Easy to see how we can line them buggers up to make a consistent pattern. If you don't understand how to do that you can look at your trusty graph paper for an example.
2) Now to modify the square. Any square in the graph paper can be slid to the opposite side and they will still lock up just fine.
3) Ah. Looks like a tree already.
4) draft of the final image is done on paper.
5) GOOOLDEN RINGS!.... or a cut out of the pattern to trace on to the linoleum sheet.
6) after tracing on the pattern on to the linoleum I cut it out with a box cutter.
7) cut away all the parts of the linoleum that are not the tree using a Linoleum Cutter
8) Roll on your ink and stamp away.
9) I added decorations to the trees using nail polish.
10) after making the original I had the photo printed as an engineering print at staples.